Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Great New Appetizer

Yummy and quick
Thanks to everyone for support the last few weeks. I am that much wiser and closer to my goal because of you. The next few days are going to be nuts, a little exciting and a bit scary. However, I am confident everything will be fine!
I have included a few links and a wonderful “out of the box” recipe for those of you who need this quick, fast and in a hurry (and for my friend Reggie good, fast and cheap). I was always told you can never have all 3 but I beg to differ.
www.modestneeds.org
http://www.cancer.org (On this site you can find anything from support groups, individual and research funding and treatment updates.
1 glove of garlic
1 can of biscuits
2 large tbsp. of butter or you favorite butter substitute
Baking pan

Dice the garlic and place it in the pan with the butter. Your oven should already be set to the temperature suggested on the biscuit packaging. Once the butter has melted, remove the pan from the oven and add your uncooked biscuit dough.
These should be returned to the oven and baked per the package instructions.
Once done, you will have huge fluffy garlic biscuts you can use with dinner or eat alone.
VERY YUMMY!

No comments: